Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hypocritic Oafs

Because my life needs more dramatic escapism, I like read the celebrity rags while in the break room at work, or when I'm waiting in line at the supermarket. For the most part, I'm pretty meh about all the glossy lifestyles, as it's a time passer more than anything. Sure I wanna see what the Simpson-Wentz wedding looked like while I'm waiting for the middle of my frozen burrito to thaw out, but by the time I'm ready to burn my tongue on the overly microwaved insides of my lunch, I'm over it. One thing that I can't get over, though? The pseudo political noise that comes from these dbags:
<span class=

Seen here before the general election. Can't read their insightful tees? Here's some close-ups...
<span class=
<span class=

So Gods, Guns, and Glory? Sounds like you're pretty committed...
<span class=

...to attention. Looks like certain somebodys just realized what demographic they were supposed to be catering to. Change of heart? Probably, I doubt these two would ever risk their integrity.

No comments: